Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Euros are Hot!/ The Biter at Temple

So I took a break from the dating scene this past weekend and instead went camping. Boys, boys, boys. Who knew they liked roughing it? I think I'm going to go camping more often, there's nothing like the wild for that cave man instinct to flourish. Hot! So I didn't meet anyone I'm interested in dating, however I think I'm on the right track, my guy definitely has to be able to take charge in a wilderness situation.

So last night brought me to Temple, the French Tuesday crowd. In case you haven't heard of this private club, it's run by the same people who do French Tuesdays in LA, New York and Miami. www.frenchtuesdays.com

Last night was the one year anniversary of this exclusive club and I found myself donning stillettos and lip gloss and heading out.

Can I just say that European men are freakin' hot?!!! I love Italian men, how could I have forgotten about the Euros? They are wordly, sexy, romantic and can dance and enjoy life. So I didn't put the moves on anyone and found myself hanging out with friends instead. I did meet a biter. Standing at the bar, an actual grown man grabbed my shoulder from behind and yes, bit me! What the hell? Can I just give you guys some advice? Ask before you bite! Damn! I downed my drink and went home shortly afterward. I overheard the biter talking to an Amazon (a very tall woman) about his budding career in pharmaceuticals- thank God he is innoculated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How many trashy euros need to "bite you" before you meet your prince? (LOL)