Monday, March 17, 2008

Date #6- the grabber

A. (Pleasant Hill). Found us in the Haight enjoying the cool bars and dive spots where hipsters and yupsters comingle with hippies and druggies. What a great neighborhood. I met the boy (yes he showed up in a backwards baseball cap and a gap sweatshirt- WTF?) at the Alembic, which sports some of the best signature rye and bourbon drinks around. My drink, Blood and Sand scared my date a little. He had an old fashioned- but he my dears is not. He should have ordered the grabber because he couldn't keep his hands off me. Not cool. This was the first time we'd met...WTF?

We got hungry and despite this overly affectionate guy, I didn't want to waste a trip to the Haight so we headed to Cha, Cha, Cha's- a must if you're bar hopping on Haight. We sat at the bar because despite that it was a Sunday night, the place was packed. We snagged two stools and commenced to drink a pitcher of sangria- yum! There I met the boyz in the 'hood. A. and D.- both from San Francisco and ghetto as hell. They were fun though. We sat there and talked about how nobody who grew up here lives here anymore. Turns out my date and D. went to high school together- what a small city. After, we headed to Club Deluxe to listen to Bossa Nova and enjoy a Spa Collins- whiskey no less- no wonder I'm not feeling so good today.

There, I realized that this kid is in no shape or form grown up yet, and honey I'm sorry but I'm done house breaking. Okay, so he's 29 right, what did I expect? I walked him to his car and he drove me to mine. I tried to get out and that's when he grabbed me for the 100th time that night to plant a wet kiss on my face- ick! Tip #46 for you guys- never, ever, ever, move in for the kiss unless she moves in too! You go 90%, she goes 10! Hasn't he seen Hitch? I got the hell out of there and heard him yell, "c'mon baby!"- oh hell no! I'm getting a little freaked out by the guys I'm meeting online. I think it's time to ask my friends for hook ups. What's up guys, hook a sista' up!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, keep the rats in the hood.

Unknown said...

On the positive side, you're going from biters to grabbers which is more sanitary (LOL). Getting warmer!

third grade maestra said...

So entertaining when it's not me. I'm assuming you didn't have your f-me dress on. Damn, didn't his mama teach him no manners?

sf meztiza said...

Nah girl, I had jeans and a tank on...wtf???