Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dating hangover...dates #2 and 3

Saturday night's date (M.- San Francisco). I made a dating faux pas, I took him to a bar where I used to hang out with the ex and his friends- bad move- the bartender looked vexed and then mentioned D- ugh! The drinks were good, then the conversation turned to my date asking me how he should ask out his classmate!

I dropped him off and headed to Russian Hill for a party- the guys hosting the party were pretty cool. I haven't seen pinatas since my godson's birthday party though and the site of 30 year-olds in high heels fumbling around blindfolded wielding a long stick in the dark cold night was- well- hilarious. Didn't stay long enough to meet anyone- not my kind of crowd. Instead, headed to the Mission for cheap strong drinks, punk Latinos and cumbia. I met E.- from Ecuador there. I must have been drunk b/c I gave him my no. despite my better judgment. I hope he got the no. wrong.

Ended the weekend by meeting guy no. 1 for 'tea'. He has a great smile- I find myself liking the guy but still not feeling the 'zing'. Debating whether to keep seeing him or move to the friends column...we will see. In the meantime, working to set up the next round of dates for the week....maybe speed dating? 2 more down, 97 to go.

No comments: