Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to Reality

Jet lag is worse than I thought it. Suffering from insomnia and not very motivated to get back to work. Two weeks abroad allowed me just enough time to disconnect and really think about what I'm doing with myself, career and other stuff.It's time for change. I'm feeling stuck and know it's time to shake things up a little. Been at my job for almost five years now and I feel stagnant. I've lived at my place for almost two years and it feels stifling. Exploring my options, feels good to think about this again and make plans.

2 comments:

Gimini011 said...

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.

Unknown said...

I agree with homegirl or boy's prior analysis. Glad you took stock and inventory..that's what vacations are for