Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More juggling

Okay, so I'm not juggling guys- I'm juggling projects. Freakin' swamped at work so not much blogging these days. Despite this, I'm still managing to get some free time after work to check out different bars and restaurants.

Here's a couple in the 'hood you don't want to miss...

The Broken Record is in the Excelsior district (yes, that's still in San Francisco) and sports a great selection of whiskey's, scotches and ryes not to mention beers on tap that change often. You'll find PBR on tap too and my boy Sam had a boilermaker or two when we were there last week. Thursdays are a good day to go because Vince is there...he bartends at Beretta in the Mission some days of the week.

After several drinks and me whooping his ass in air hockey TWICE! we headed to Club Bottoms Up where I had something called the Dragon Slayer. My head still hurts. I almost smashed into the street bikes parked in front of the place as I stumbled out of there, but the bartenders are the sheezy and the place has nice flat screen tv's and an upscale vibe with not too ghetto of a crowd. Definitely a great place to kick it after work.

Be back with more of the scoop soon!

No comments: