Sunday, July 6, 2008

Puppy Love
















So I've been really hush hush about the dating scene lately, haven't you noticed? Been a little busy just living life, but along the way I met someone, well- special. You know that feeling you get when you've met someone who's just easy to be with? Friend, girlfriend, guyfriend, co-worker- whomever; it's just simple, things come naturally and don't take a whole lot of work. This is kind of what it feels like to be with this dude.

My good friend tells me that women are bred to believe that they are special, and we are! But it's rare that a guy gets this about us. Despite the ease with which you can feel comfortable with someone, it takes work on both ends to "sustain the ease", but I think I'm ready to walk down this road with this guy and see where it leads. In the meantime, check back in for updates on this SF Meztiza. I'll be traveling to Thailand in a couple of weeks and will post photos as I can from the East. I'm also planning a trip in the fall back to the East Coast and if all goes well and am hoping some of my LA sisters will come visit before the holidays. What's up bitches? Get out of LA for a bit and come breathe the fresh air by the bay...um, err- when the fires are out that is.

No comments: