Monday, May 5, 2008

Spooning leads to forking....

Okay, so this tagline refers to a farmer's market, but still, cute right?

Having so much trouble keeping up with the blog, what with the social life and all. Quick update: while I've been gone I met another couple of fine young latinos (FYL's). One is an Iraq war veteran (I know, I'm a Democrat), he served his country in the Marines and is now a bona fide man of the law...kind of predictable but nonetheless attractive. What's even more attractive is that the guy damn near ended up a quad, he's got a great story. M- San Jose. Not sure if there's anything there yet, but he's hot.

The other guy was completely unexpected. T-Oakland. He works in my field and happens to be exactly like me, but I don't want to date myself! We are going on a second date on Sat. The red flags are already there though, he's waaay too into me. Such a turn off, whatever happened to the chase?

No comments: